Thank you for visiting CHI-Arabia which is run by The Medical Company for Advanced Technologies.
- We fully respect your privacy and we are obligated to properly protect and process your personal information that you have provided.
- Once you attempt to buy goods from our website, we may collect some personal information to register a new account so we can provide you with our services, follow your orders and payments, notify you with your order status, and to secure any potential demands that may show up later. Note that the personal information that we collect include but not limited to: name, gender, date of birth, email address, phone number, home or delivery address, and credit and/or debit cards or bank account details.
- You should always deal carefully and privately with your personal information, we can’t be held responsible for any misuse of your account. Note that you can go through the website without needing to provide any personal information where you identity remain anonymous if you do not have an account on the website.
- We will keep your information according to law or use them for the purposes which they were collected for, where they will be used for managing your account, checking the financial transactions, and collecting website’s visitors’ data for designs and texts improvement. We will communicate with you through phone or email for marketing purposes. We may give your name and address to a third party for purchases delivery like ( delivery drive or importer).
- Please be aware that if we are requested by any regulatory or government authority investigating any suspected activity to provide your Personal Information, we will be entitled to do so.
- Traffic monitoring, for example, the IP address from which you access the Website, the type of browser and operating system used to access the Website, the date and time of your access to the Website, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our Website;
- To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes; or
- Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
- We may connect the information that we collect through cookies with other Personal Information that you provide to us. Such purposes are:
- To customize or personalize your experience of the Website, for example, so that we can greet you by name.
- For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales.
- To monitor your use of the Website in order to make our communications with you as relevant as possible, for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the Website that you visit most often or that you have visited or by letting you know about features of the Website that you have not accessed previously.
- To deliver ads relevant to you whenever you are browsing on Internet
- We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.